Welcome to the Young Professionals Conference 2014 registration!
MCBRE is dedicated to helping students connect what they are learning in the classroom to the real world. With the help of local business leaders & education partners, the Young Professionals Conference (YPC) is just one of MCBRE's annual events where we are able to bring this vision to life for more than 800 students across Montgomery County.
What is the Young Professionals Conference?
This high impact conference promises to provide:
- a real-world professional conference experience—including a keynote speaker, breakout sessions, and networking lunch
- interactive business-led breakout sessions—learn about cutting-edge professions and practices
- networking opportunities—meet business professionals and learn valuable skills from the experts
- postsecondary linkages—experience the Universities at Shady Grove (USG) campus
Date & Location -
- Thursday, March 20th, 2014; 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Universities at Shady Grove - 9630 Gudelsky Dr, Rockville, MD 20850
Who is eligible to attend -
MCPS Juniors enrolled in the following programs:
○ Advanced Engineering, Project Lead The Way, (PLTW)
○ Academy of Finance (AOF)/Business
○ Academy of Hospitality and Tourism (AOHT)/Hospitality Management Program
○ Academy of Information Technology (AOIT)/CISCO Networking Academy
○ Biosciences Program
○ Broadcast Media
○ Education Program
○ Justice, Law and Society
Click here to register for YPC 2014!
To download the 2014 YPC Scholarship form - click here.
Thank you to all the volunteers, attendees and patrons who helped ensure that YPC 2013 was a success. Click here for pictures and stories from the event.